Nonprofit Fundraising Registration
Fundraising Registration 101: Introduction to Multi-state Charity Filing
Thursday, September 27, 2018
1:00 p.m. Eastern Time;
10:00 a.m. Pacific Time
Approximately 50 minutes plus Q&A
Every registrant receives FREE access to download
the PowerPoint handout and recording of the seminar.
HERE TO REGISTER
Only Available Through Affinity Seminars
In-house Counsel & Director of Administration, Affinity Fundraising Registration
This fall, make sure to brush up on your state charitable solicitation registration compliance!
Thousands of nonprofits have registered to solicit funds — do registration requirements extend to your organization?
In this special webinar, "Fundraising Registration 101," Affinity's in-house counsel, Dana Campbell, looks at the essentials of fundraising registration and goes beyond the basics, giving you valuable information to make sure you're registered before filing your next Form 990.
Get the crucial details you need to raise funds legally in any state with FREE information not found in any book or website.
From this webinar, you will:
- know whether you need to get registered and in what states
- get key information about possible exemptions
- learn how to get started and what it will take
- discover where you may be subject to fines and penalties
- find out if your website Donate button triggers registration requirements
- learn how to explain registration requirements to your board
- and more!
Who should attend:
Nonprofit development staff, executive directors/CEOs, board members, volunteers, and anyone considering raising funds for a nonprofit organization or good cause!
SPACE IS LIMITED - REGISTER